- feeling a bit tired and dizzy during day;
- being amazed by the strong intention and selfcontrol of my two fasting boys who did already so many days, mashaallah;
- sometimes being quickly exhausted myself by little mundane tasks and doing only the minimum of it;
- coughing and sneezing a lot because of the very dry and dusty weather;
- trying to benefit from quiet devotion time by night, which starts for me very late because rhythms totally changed and baby recently doesn’t sleep until nearly midnight…;
- eating cucumber-yogurt-sauce (without garlic) and pizza-bread for iftar;
- loving this beautiful shop the beautiful pictures and the owner herself (for the sake of Allah);
- reading the Quran here and learning this sura again;
- dreaming to sit in this or that rocking chair;
- but generally having very deep thankfulness for all the blessings in our life, alhamdulillah.
salam aleikoum and peace with you during these last blessed days and nights!