– counting weeks and days until the school year’s end and due date.
– nesting around, making the house a home.
– washing clothes and cleaning rooms for baby’s arrival, inchallah.
– finishing the birth kit and bag with all essential things for birth and baby, etc.
– planning the nearer future and some important changes about our living, inchallah.
– dreaming about all the next happenings.
– enjoying the independence of our older children and the free time that I have sometimes (knowing that all of that will change soon again, inchallah).
– inhaling the beauty of my little garden, subhanallah.
– being thankful for all we got, all we have and all we are expecting, alhamdulillah.