Salamou aleikoum friends,
Mashaallah, I am really overwhelmed by your reaction to my last post. Subhanallah and Praise to God. Thank you so much for all the positive feedback and encouragement.
I feel blessed and I wanted to name and thank again all the people who made this project possible:
especially my dear husband and our Swiss friends; but also our wonderful teacher Rachida; Fatima and Samira; SiOmar the school-Imam; all the school-children and their parents; the community and the government; our circle of friends in France and Germany; Gunhild who realized the school-website and all the donators and people who support us by money, materials and good thoughts.
May Allah bless and guide us all, may he accept our good intentions and shower us with His mercy. Ameen.
Today is Ramadan the 10th here in Morocco; a third of the month is already over – time for a little update:
– read 16 hizb of the qu’ran (still behind the norm);
– fasted all days, alhamdulliah, as Allah made it easy even in the heat of 44°C when we’ve been in Marrakech;
– drinking more and eating less on ftour and suhoor (fruit shakes, water, tea and some coffee);
– intending to increase my Iman (faith), inchaAllah;
– realizing that I enjoy Ramadan every year from new: the different rhythm of the days, the spirituality to be felt everywhere, seeing masses of people going to the mosque in the evenings, the patience of the believers, and the common goal to only please Allah. alhamdulillah!