We’ve spent a blessed week in company of a great Muslim sister and her children who visited us. It was a time to be together, to laugh, to talk and to grow, subhanallah.
And it was a time that made me think about good company and friendships in general.
Isn’t it true that a real friend…
– opens new horizons to you
– is never shy to question and to give friendly advice
– is a chance to grow
– makes you wanting to better yourself
– is of benefit to your religion, your heart and your soul
– strengthens and supports you in your faith and Deen (Islamic way of life)
– reminds you of Allah in her words, her deeds and with her appearance
– never judges you
– leaves you with a feeling of peace, love and satisfaction
– loves you for the sake of Allah
“Oh you who believe! Be afraid of Allah and be with those who are true”
(Sura 9 At-Taubah, verse 119)
Thanks God for friends and alhamdulillah to Muslim sisterhood!
Wishing you a blessed weekend and good friends at your site!