– first and above all I believe in Allah and His wonderful religion “Islam” with all its pillars and parts, alhamdulillah.
– I believe in the importance of compassion for the other instead of condemning or judging him.
– I believe in the good in every human being.
– I believe that we always have a choice (at least the choice to look at things in a different way).
– I believe that all we give comes back in a certain way,
so “Do Good and forget about it – it will never be lost”.
– I believe in the importance of a deep parent-child-connection through attachment-parenting and accepting the child as the person he is.
– I believe in the healing effects of nature and that Allah has created plants out there for the cure of all sorts of illnesses, if He wants us to be healed, subhanaallah.
– I believe that spring is already on its way to our valley, subhanallah!
– I believe in the power of the womanly God-given instincts.
– I believe that everything happens in divine destiny and for a good reason, even though we do not understand why some things happen sometimes.
What do you believe in right now?
Blessed weekend friends, and thank you so much for your positive reaction on our big project!