– loving all her giggling and the “ahhhs” and “ grrrrs”
– feeling a deep womanly-connection with baby
– being very sad about not being able to fast (it unfortunately just isn’t the same spiritual atmosphere)
– getting lost and distracted with all the have-to-dos, the want-to-dos and the feeling-to-dos
– loosing all the extra hair I gained during pregnancy
– having been very exhausted the last evenings when all three are in bed
– but growing also a deep thankfulness about having them in my life – seeing them peacefully sleeping all together just makes my heart jumping, alhamdulillah!
– hoping to get more focused on religious things to increase my faith during these blessed weeks
– praying for changes concerning hubby’s work and our upcoming projects
– … wishing you a blessed week!