Me now and with my little son two weeks after his birth in oct.2006
– loving to do my prayers (even though that it becomes more difficult to move) and always remembering the fact of « Yoga of the Islamic prayer » (see here and here) and its healing and comforting effect on pregnant women.
– recognizing more and more heavy contractions.
– counting days until “the date”.
– having two trousers left that still fit comfortable.
– enjoying May and its gifts with my two boys, consciously knowing that soon everything will be different, inchaallah.
– trying to remember the last two homebirths in every detail.
– looking forward to the next two months (!) of having caring friends and then my parents staying with us.
– starving for chocolate!!! (But none around)
– ordering good books for the hopefully relaxing time in bed after birth, inchaallah.
– reading the latest issue of “Sisters” magazine with an interesting article about welcoming the newborn Muslim.