Subhanallah, ten things I am enormously thankful for, right now…
– Having daddy/hubby with us at home, alhamdulillah!!
– My faith and religion that gives me inner stability and leading support whatever happens, inchaallah
– Watching snow falls and the warm feeling it brings while sitting inside
– Our cosy house with the warm little places beside the fire, the comfort and peace it gives and the blessing of having a home in general
– Inside plays, creativity, discovering, learning and being together as a family
– Sewing-me-time and some sweets beside
– As always: warm tea and good comfort food
– Fluent warm water and a hot shower (at least for one day, because today tubes are already frozen again…)
– The gift I won on Linneanongrata’s blog which just arrived: a beautiful card and two beautifully sewed bags with some of her illustration, so sweet!! Thank you Julia!
– The new years gift package from my parents, with loads of cakes, toys, tea, books, and lot of more blessings inside. What a pleasure to see the kid’s shining eyes while opening it… Thanks to my lovely family in Germany!