1. Frozen orange pieces instead of popsicles
2. Iced coffee for an afternoon energy kick
3. Wet sun caps for a cool head
4. A cool feet bath for a fresh feeling
5. Lots of salad and fruits to eat
6. Cold water with lemon slices
7. Bare feet walking to reconnect with the earth
8. River baths and many moments in nature
9. Sketching and reading in the shadow of a tree
10. Being thankful for a new summer to come, Alhamdulillah!
I do not have a lot to say these days – The weather is hot and work at school is still huge.
But I wish you blessed early summer days full of fun, laughter and innocent childish play.
May Peace be with you!