Gratitude 1429 /2008
Subhanallah oua alhamdulillah, we are so full of gratitude for the whole last year.
We are thankful for so many things and by reflecting on them we just felt so blessed.
So here is my personal list of gratitude, “Allahu akbar”, I am grateful for…
- first and most important: the health, the prosperity and the love we were blessed to live this year, every single day
- the establishment of some real good friendships with several Muslim women
- the new pregnancy and the gift of an other child, inchaallah
- having finished my home-office-job and having decided to be a full-time-mum
- development of social projects
- my new sewing machine
- having had some Me-time since summer
- having been allowed to fast all Ramadan long (“Allahumma taqabbil minni siami”)
- two beautiful ‘Id celebrations
- having come to blogging and all the inspiration within
- having made a big step to recognize, accept and love my true self
- this list could be continued endlessly…
Hope 1430 /2009
Inchaallah, ya Rabbi, in Your hands lie our lives and to You alone we belong, please grant us guidance, peace and Your mercy, amen!
My list of hope (and what we hung on our wish tree branch yesterday) is as follows, but I fully believe in Allah’s wisdom and ways and so all mentioned here rests up to His will “inchaallah”…
- peace in this mad world (especially in Gaza)
- guidance to the righteous path, health, prosperity and love…
- cure and ease for some of my dearest family members
- a homebirth without problems and a healthy baby
- more daddy / hubby at home
- spiritual self development
- a rocking chair
- success of our social projects
- Me-time (even with 3 kids and without an Au Pair)
- Could be continued by some more private wishes and hopes…
Inchaallah, inchallah, la ilaha il Allah!
May Allah bless you and your beloved ones! amen.